Got stuff to sell?
The Ski Swap will look a little different this year because we will no longer take items on consignment from individuals. Instead, we invite you to rent a table at the 4-H Center, bring your ski and other recreational gear, and sell it yourself. Good news – you get to keep all the profits! (That is, after you pay us a $20 rental fee.)
- There are 20 spots available on a first come-first served basis.
- The cost is $20 regardless if you reserve for just Friday, or Saturday, or both days.
- Your territory will measure 8′ x 8′ and comes with a 6′ x 2′ table. If you need more table space, please bring your own.
- You and/or friends sell your own ski & recreational gear, collect your own money, and clean up your own mess. We encourage you to team up with others to host a space and share the oversight duties.
- A George Fund Volunteer will come by your table and collect $20.
- Set-up is ONLY between 2:00-4:30 pm on Friday and 7:30-9:00 am on Saturday.
- The Ski Swap is open to the public from 5:00-8:00 pm on Friday and 9:00-1:00 on Saturday.
- You must have all of your items removed from the 4-H Center by 2:00 on Saturday.
- No junk, furniture, appliances, or garage collectibles please.
- Your table & items will be secured in the 4-H Center overnight on Friday.
- Masks are required inside the 4-H Center.
New gear will be available for purchase from Durango’s Ski Barn and possibly other local vendors.
Telluride Ski Resort will NOT be attending this event as in the past – they ask that you purchase your passes online.
We hope to see you there!