Got stuff to sell?
The Ski Swap will look a little different this year because we will no longer take items on consignment from individuals. Instead, we invite you to rent a table at the 4-H Center, bring your ski and other recreational gear, and sell it yourself. Good news – you get to keep all the profits! (That is, after you pay us a $20 rental fee.)
- There are 20 spots available on a first come-first served basis.
- The cost is $20 regardless if you reserve for just Friday, or Saturday, or both days.
- Your territory will measure 8′ x 8′ and comes with a 6′ x 2′ table. If you need more table space, please bring your own.
- You and/or friends sell your own ski & recreational gear, collect your own money, and clean up your own mess. We encourage you to team up with others to host a space and share the oversight duties.
- A George Fund Volunteer will come by your table and collect $20.
- Set-up is ONLY between 2:00-4:30 pm on Friday and 7:30-9:00 am on Saturday.
- The Ski Swap is open to the public from 5:00-8:00 pm on Friday and 9:00-1:00 on Saturday.
- You must have all of your items removed from the 4-H Center by 2:00 on Saturday.
- No junk, furniture, appliances, or garage collectibles please.
- Your table & items will be secured in the 4-H Center overnight on Friday.
- Masks are required inside the 4-H Center.
New gear will be available for purchase from Durango’s Ski Barn.
Telluride Ski Resort will NOT be attending this event as in the past – they ask that you purchase your passes online.
We’re looking for volunteers at the event! If interested, click here to see the time slots and jobs.
We hope to see you there!